You may want to grab your iPad or a pen and paper and take notes because you’ll want to make this soup. It was so incredibly good, that I can’t wait until I have people over so I can make it for them.
1 large yellow onion, diced
32 oz of Thai ginger chicken broth
1 15 oz can of fresh cut corn
1 15 oz can of cannelini beans
1 10 oz can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
3 cups of shredded Rotisserrie lemon pepper chicken
1 medium sized red bell pepper, diced
Spices (1 healthy sized teaspoon of each):
Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
Crushed red pepper flakes
McCormick Fiery 5 red pepper
1. Chop all your veggies.
2. Saute your onions until translucent (about 2-3 minutes on medium heat) with a tablespoon of olive oil, sea salt, and cilantro in a big pot.
3. Add your bell peppers and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add in the Thai ginger chicken broth.
5. Add in the shredded chicken, turn the heat down to a low to medium heat and cover for 5 minutes
6. Add the spices and cover for another 5 minutes.
7. Add the Rotel diced tomatoes, the corn, and the cannellini beans.
8. Cover and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
9. Let cool and then serve.